(Lesson three of the daily devotional, God loves you and me)
- Day 15 - Knowing who Jesus Christ is of the devotional God loves you and me explains the importance of knowing Who Jesus is and His death. It talks about - Jesus Christ is the foundation of God's love, the heart of God's love, and why. It discusses to know Jesus is to know God's love and eternal life.
- Day 16 - Jesus Christ is God of the devotional, God loves you and me talks about how important it is we know that Jesus is God. This is because to be saved from our sins we need to believe in the Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible, not some imagined Jesus. It teaches why we can believe Jesus is God.
- Day 17 - Jesus Christ and the Trinity of the devotional, God loves you and me explains the Trinity. God's Word teaches us that God is One God, but He exists eternally in three persons.
- Day 18 - Jesus rose from the dead of the devotional, God loves you and me talks about how important it is to believe that Jesus rose from the dead and why.
- Day 19 - Jesus' resurrection of the devotional, God loves you and me discusses Jesus' resurrection gives us the hope that in eternity, as Christians, we will rise bodily, just like Christ. It teaches that our resurrection gives us an imperishable body that is just right for a life with God in heaven.
- Day 20 - Jesus is both God and Man of the devotional, God loves you and me teaches that Jesus Christ is God and Man and why. It discusses why Jesus Christ was willing to leave heaven, take on flesh and blood, and become one of us.
- Day 21 - What makes you a Christian? of the devotional, God loves you and me instructs on what makes you a Christian and why it's the most important piece of knowledge you can have. It explains why it is important to recognize you are a sinner.
- Day 22 - Belief is needed of the devotional, God loves you and me explains at length about belief in Jesus Christ and why it is needed. It discusses faith and belief.
- Day 23 - Undeserved mercy from God in Jesus Christ of the devotional, God loves you and me defines God's mercy in depth and why we need it.
Days 15 - 23 in the devotional God loves you and me discusses the importance of believing in the Jesus of the Bible. It discusses that Jesus is God the Son, the second person in the Trinity. It talks about Jesus' resurrection and why He needed to rise from the dead. It speaks about what happens to us after we die, our resurrection from the dead, and our new heavenly body in eternity. It discusses Jesus being God and Man at the same time, so He could die for our sins, and how that shows His love. It answers the question, what makes you a Christian?
return to the Table of Contents